I’m Terri Hill, Maryland State Delegate in the reconfigured District 12A. Since 2015 when I first came to Annapolis, we have made great progress with the issues that matter most to our District and State:
- Job and career opportunities with financial security
- Business growth and development for the 21st century
- Great schools and educational opportunities
- Safe and inclusive communities that nurture creativity and industry
- Preservation of Maryland’s environment—the source of its beauty and wealth
- Compassionate health care that promotes prevention and the highest standards of care
- A living standard that affords a superior quality of life
You can follow me by visiting my General Assembly Page.
Your support is important to me as I continue to fight for a better Maryland every day. I remain committed and would like to return to the statehouse to build on our accomplishments. I hope I can count on your vote during the primary in July and on election day in November.